things that sound great right now:
- pizza rolls
- mini corndogs
- french fries
- mac and cheese
I crave you
in the most
for I crave to say
and give you
and to say
that I adore you
when you feel
at your worst.
I crave you
where I just
want to be
next to you
more or less.
2009: Sid and Geno’s dads hug it out after Geno scores.
I will never not love this.
Now everyday can be a day to celebrate!
Magical Ribbons & Keith Lapinig have come together for yet another Unbirthday Button Giveaway! Celebrate 364 days of the year with you very own “Very Merry Unbirthday” Button!! There will be 1 winner to this giveaway.
- You must be following both Magical Ribbons and Keith Lapinig on tumblr!
- Reblog this post! (Likes do not count.)
- Reblogs from giveaway blogs do not count.
- Do not spam this post. (Meaning you may reblog more than once but please do not reblog it on the same account more than 2 times in a row. Please wait some time before reblogging again)
- No blogs created just for entering giveaways.
- The winner will be chosen randomly.
Winner will be chosen on November 20th, 2013!
While you’re at it…. SUBCRIBE to Keith’s Youtube! There he posts awesome Disney Trip videos, different Disney related events he goes to, Disney Trivia, and so much more! His videos are so fun because he really brings his personality and laughter into them unlike all the POV videos online!
And if you like Keith’s Videos that much! Follow him other places too:
I’m arriving January 20th and have 5 roommates! Sorry
[TW: rape, victim blaming]
How Slut Shaming Becomes Victim Blaming
Articles about the Eleven year old girl here:
Here is a link to the original New York Times article
a soulmate is a person that won’t complain about any of my music when i put my ipod on shuffle
i complain about my own music when its on shuffle what are you talking about
Disney World 1998
OMFG THIS IS THE BEST DAMN THING I’VE EVER SEEN YESS